We are an independent, Baptist church in Lexington, North Carolina, desiring to see life change in the hearts of people in our community. While we may have a Lexington address, downtown Winston-Salem is closer than downtown Lexington. However, we have a heart for both cities and what God is able to do in and through the lives of the people in the community who love and want to serve Him.
In 1946, our eleven charter members began holding Sunday morning services on a weekly basis. Twenty-three years later in 1969, our current auditorium was built under the leadership of our Pastor Emeritus, Harold Fletcher. Over the last fifty-two years, we have been blessed to grow in this auditorium and we are excited for the future that God has planned for us.